|To understand the concept behind the Entrepreneur Community Online (ECO) Power Teams watch the video below, Leadership Lessons From The Dancing Guy.
Pretty cool video! Every time I watch it, I get something new out of it.
|Are you a lone nut on the hill? This is a lot of fun dancing barefoot in the summer sun, with a cold beer in your belly.
Other times, when you are trying to attract customers, get funding, or complete the workload, you forget that glowing summer day on the hill. And wouldn’t it be nice to have a few hardy, trusted first followers? Wow! That would be such a relief!
Well, you can when you become an ECO Power Team member, we will be your first followers!
These Power Teams will:
The ECO Power Teams run in the following manner:
- The ECO platform is the central repository of all team activity
- Objectives are established for each team
- Objectives are established for each team member
- Meeting times, methods are determined by the team;
- A central project is planned by the members for a pre-determined period of time;
- This project will directly benefit the team and each individual member
- Roles, tasks, deadlines are established at each meeting;
- Goals are set, reviewed and measured;
- And in all cases, the 2 major goals are to:
- drive more traffic to individual sites,
- convert that traffic to sales
- We help you take your online relationships out of the cloud into our offline worlds.
At the present time we have entrepreneurs working in these Power Teams:
- Operations Team #ECOops
- Health Care Domain #ECOhc
- Strictly Startup #ECOstartup
- Business To Consumer #ECOb2c
- Personal Health & Fitness #ECOfitness
- Physical Security #ECOphysec
- New Jersey #ECOhelpsNJ
- Business In China #ECOchina
- Latin America #ECOlatam
- Israel #ECOIsrael
- Women Leading By Example
- Butterfly Effect #ECObe
We ask that you:
- Join a Power Team only if you are willing to make a commitment to that team!
- Recognize that social media is a powerful lead generation and connection tool;
- Be willing to learn how to use these tools
- Use these tools to actively participate within the ECO Power Teams to promote yourself and your teammates.
- You will only get out of it what you put into it – so be ready to ENGAGE!
Contact us if you would like to become an ECO Power Team member.